What is called LCL?
LCL is the acronym for Less than a Container Load， LCL shipping normally taking place by customer who has only few cbm cargo and don't wanted to use a 20 feet container shiping, also some time customer use LCL shipping regularly can solve storage cost in Singapore.
DJcargo has regularly LCL consolidation shipping to Singapore 5 times a week, it means that the cargo into our warehouse we can ship it out to Singapore at same day or next day. saved much elapsed time to transit cargo from China to Singapore.
We run LCL door to door business since 2008 up to know we have more than 10 years experience.
One package service
From our warehouse to consignee door, all in cost 99 SGD per CBM. (excluded GST 7% ) volume higher can apply lower price.
Lead time; less than a fortnight, normally about 10 – 12 days since the date goods loaded into container to the date deliver to consignee door
Strong customs handle; We handle Singapore customs work with no any additional charges
Reliable local delivery; Pre-engage delivery order intake to consignee
Our best offer; 1- 5 cbm 99 SGD/CBM
5- 10 cbm 95 SGD/CBM
10 cbm above 90 SGD/CBM
The procedure of sending cargo to Singapore from China almost the same procedure, whatever by sea shipping, by air freight or by courier express. customers no need open an account from us, we just assgin an unique shipping mark to customer. in order to distinguish specific marked cargo to relevant customer. also to us for internal cargo supervision purpose. its the only way we recognize the cargo into our warehouse belong relevant client
1. Customer first time ship cargo from us should have full consulation for the purpose of its cargo move activity from China to Singapore. in order to avoid any dispute, this step is needed.
2. First thing first is shipping mark, we will confirm with customer for what shipping mark is unique and specific.
3. Customers ask their vendors to send goods to our warehouse with shipping mark is required, our Guangzhou warehouse address as below
4. Cargo sending to our warehouse and we will have it record in our inventory system, www.client.djcargo.cn and customer can check status easily
5. Customer can buy goods from different place in China send goods to our warheouse, reminder each vendor write down or stick same shipping mark outside packages, while our warehouse waiting the cargo all together, do repacking and confirm the total packages to customers before conducting a shipment to Singapore.
6. Customer should send us packing list for the purpose of exporting and importing declaration, download click leftside.
7.into shipping process, loading, exporting, sailing, heading to Singapore
8. We do import customs declaration at POD in Singapore
9. Truck container to our Woolland warehouse, devanning container, sorting cargo to relevant customer, then deliver to right address for consignee