In general speaking, air freight means send an air cargo from an export airport to an import airport. thereinto, export customs works, handling cost, air freight cost that a customer should to take the cost over, consignee should go with local customs works and handling works. however, we still can handle door to door air freight depends on customers needs.
Port to port air freight begin to fly with weight more than 100 kg, lower 100 kg normally use courier express
We can arrange an air freight from all China international airport to Singapore Changi airport, such as Beijing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xian, Xiamen, Shantou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, HongKong by CA, CZ, Tiger, Singapore Airline, UPS air cargo…etc
1. Book air freight needs with details about consigner and consignee info, delivery address, cargo name, weight, cubic meter (cbm), total package..etc.
2. Confirm air freight flight date, we book air plane space for cargo loading. and we send airport address and warehouse info to customers, so they can arrange goods to be deliver to.
3. Cargo in our airport warehouse, measure cargo weight and cubic meter to have it confirmed with customer before conduct a flight.
4. Arrange flight and arrive to Changi airport, send air way bill of lading to customer to take the goods (if needed, we can assist to do airport customs work and deliver cargo to consignee door)
5. Freight collect from customer, and done the freight job.